Re: [TCLUG:16693] Sendmail 8.10.1

Get the Sendmail ( the bat book) book by O'Reilly and start reading... that along
with the documentation will help out greatly!

.m4 files are macro files for creating the sendmail.cf file (at least in
Sendmail's case)...

You dont... just run it... leaving it at the default install and compile options
is the best be for a beginner... the configuration criteria is based on various
files that sendmail reads (sendmail.cf and sendmail.cw being some).

Paul Wiechman