Re: [TCLUG:16725] Linux with ISDN

If you get a Pipeline or 3com ISDN TA you won't need to really do
anything except setup the network.  If you get a Courier I-Modem
(drool!  Lots of blinkies, very pretty) you should just have to set it
up like a normal modem (you'll also need an NT-1).

If you go with an ISDM modem, you need to setup PPP and all that jazz
like a dial-up account.  If you go with an ISDN router, you just plug it
into your network and it can masq your machines on it's own.