Upgrading and PartitionMagic

Greet the sun all,

Has anybody had experience upgrading their Linux installation that uses
PartitionMagic's BootManager?  I have a dual-boot system at home and I
want to upgrade my RH to 6.2.  However, the RH installer states that
there is no linux on the box.  I hate having to do a full install of
6.2, let it hork-up my MBR and go back with the BootManager rescue disks
to straighten matters out.

--
Perry Hoekstra
Consultant

If a man is standing in the middle of the forest speaking and there is
no woman around to hear him... is he still wrong?