Re: [TCLUG:16719] The NVidia license

>      I run X, xmms, a few xterms, windowmaker, sclient, licq, gaim,
> and netscape on 32mb.  After ns has been running for awhile and has
> chewed up 45mb of mem+swap it can get annoying if you hit a site
> with a big java app, but as much as I bitch about it, all of that
> runs just fine with only 32mb available.

I flash updated my BIOS. It broke memory detection. I was running on
64mb of my 128m in Linux for some time. I didn't notice the
difference... Didn't realise what had happened until I looked closely at
top one day...

I run Afterstep, Licq, xmms, Communicator, a ton of aterms with
transparency, Trebuchet...