RE: [TCLUG:16820] Stone Soup computers (related to Obsolete Hardware)

At any rate, if we have the stone soup event at the same time as the
installfest, it might be good to start the soupmaking before the
installfest, so that when the installfest begins, there are more machines
ready to install onto. :)

-David