Re: [TCLUG:16882] SGI Indy dead-on-arrival protection

> From: Ben Kochie <ben@nerp.net>
> I belive it was stated earlier that all DOA's would be replaced.

A snippet or two from the announcement of the sale
(http://www.tradeout.com/product/details.asp?nc=13134957&AuID=22958)

"Warranty Information: Not supplied"

and

"These units are all in good working condition and are available for immediate
purchase."

There is nothing on the seller's page that mentions replacements of
DOAs.

There is also nothing on http://www.yaron.org/sgi/ that mentions
replacements of DOAs.

I would be overjoyed to know that we have seller-supported replacement
of DOAs.  I was just trying to bring the issue up for discussion in case
there was not.  If my fears are groundless then I will shut up about it.

dsc