Re: [TCLUG:16898] Par port SCSI bootdisk?

> Right.  I dont know about redhat's shell's capabilities though.  It shouldnt
> be incredibly hard to mount the disk image via loopback and drop the module
> in some place tho! :) Hopefully there's a modprobe or insmod on the floppy's
> fs.

One think I hate about RedHat's install is though you get a shell, it
doesn't have a real /dev. The installer dynamically creates whatever
devices it wants in /tmp. If you want to mount any partitions at the
shell, you gotta to know your major/minor device numbers and mknod it
yourself...