more info on kern problem

I just looked at dmesg, and found the following strange stuff, that might
give clues to my apache and hdparm problems:

ISAPnP reports AWE64 WaveTable at i/o 0x620
<SoundBlaster EMU8000 (RAM512k)>
shmget: shm filesystem not mounted
shmget: shm filesystem not mounted
shmget: shm filesystem not mounted
shmget: shm filesystem not mounted
shmget: shm filesystem not mounted
hda: timeout waiting for DMA
ide_dmaproc: chipset supported ide_dma_timeout func only: 14
hda: irq timeout: status=0x50 { DriveReady SeekComplete }
hda: status timeout: status=0xd0 { Busy }
hda: DMA disabled
hdb: DMA disabled
hda: drive not ready for command
ide0: reset: success
hdb: ATAPI 32X CD-ROM drive, 256kB Cache

Feels like I've got a library or two that I need to upgrade, but I don't
know.

Thanks,

Ben