Printers in BSD/Linux

Hey,

I have an Epson EPL-6000 that I cannot get to print correctly.

I used to use the printer under Caldera OpenLinux 2.3 just fine, but haven't
had it working since I went to FreBSD 4.0.

Also,

could someone either tell me or direct me to a site that can explain, in
english, how I can get my Windows NT 4.0 box to use this printer on my FreBSD
box?

Note:  I left out an 'e' on purpose, I"m sick of getting reply mail from users
on this list who's mail program thinks I trying to sell them something!!!!!

--
Eric F Crist
System Administrator