Re: [TCLUG:19997] Debian 2.1

you are correct that 2.1 is their current release, BUT, 2.2 has been frozen
since late january, and should be released here anytime soon. it uses the
2.2.15 kernel currently. i definitely recommend the upgrade, its totally
worth it. hell, just run woody :).

kyle

Troy Schmidt wrote:

> I had a copy of Debian 2.1 which I believe is their current release laying
> around.  Our technical support department approached me saying one of our
> customers cannot compile our drivers into this dist.
>
> This was my opportunity to actually see this dist but was surprised to see
> the kernel version 2.0.35 I'm I hallucinating?
>
> If this is true why are they so behind?
>
> Later,
>
> Troy.

begin:vcard
n:Matteson;Kyle
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.solacedesigns.com
org:Universal Talkware
adr:;;10 2nd St. NE;Minneapolis;MN;55413;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:kmatteson@talkware.net
title:Hardware Engineer
x-mozilla-cpt:;0