Re: [TCLUG:19997] Debian 2.1

oh, i should have specified :P

2.2 is called potato
woody is newer than 2.2, thus labeled as "unstable"
but i have very little reason to call it that, but if its gonna be a
production server, you might wanna stick w/ potato.

Troy Schmidt wrote:

> Thanks I will compile woody!

begin:vcard
n:Matteson;Kyle
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.solacedesigns.com
org:Universal Talkware
adr:;;10 2nd St. NE;Minneapolis;MN;55413;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:kmatteson@talkware.net
title:Hardware Engineer
x-mozilla-cpt:;0