Re: [TCLUG:20008] Import/Export Encyrption laws (OT?)

this also brings up another question on import/export of encryption.. I am
looking at a job which has offices in multiple countries, and they want
to be able to setup secure VPN links (instead of just ftp copying
files) between their sites, what laws are involved with doing stuff like
IPsec, or other tunneling with encryption?

Thank You,
        Ben Kochie (ben@nerp.net)