Re: [TCLUG:20145] RE: ancient computers

My parents used the TRS-80 to print up envelope labels.  I more or less
inherited it when they didn't need it anymore and used it to learn BASIC
(and later Z-80 assembler) and play games.  I remember finding a disk that
was labeled "TRS-DOS", running the program and getting a DOS prompt of
some kind, but didn't know what DOS was at the time and gave up.

Adam Maloney
Systems Administrator
Sihope Communications