Re: [TCLUG:20045] DSL

I've never seen any problems.  Sihope's always used USR's TC chassis for
analog dial-ups, and our upstream connection usually sits at 75%
utilization or less.  My ping times over DSL are generally 30ms from
my router to my router, which is about as good as you can expect over DSL.

Plus we don't have the problems inherant with being a customer of a
certain provider that doesn't know how to properly speak BGP to it's peers
since it fired most of it's technical staff after they merged...again.

Adam Maloney
Systems Administrator
Sihope Communications