Re: [TCLUG:20324] Redhat workstation blocking tcp/ip requests?

On Thu, Aug 10, 2000 at 11:04:36PM -0500, Mark Theiste wrote:
>this issue myself for too long now and would really appreciate it if someone
>can tell me what I need to do.  Thanks!

In order to get some positive feedback you need to send some detailed info.
Error message and log excerpt pasted in as well as system and harware specs as
applicable helps greatly.

What app/type of connection was it? ftp, dns query, cvs check out, tell us.
These are a few examples of what you should put, the more info the better, let
us sort it out.          Maybe we'll see something that strikes a nerve.

refeormat your question and try again and I guarantee you'll get responses.

--
Ben Lutgens  Cell: 651.387.9065  Home: 651.703.9541

Backup not found: (A)bort (R)etry (T)hrowup