RE: [TCLUG:20355] have disk with win95

>Guess not, the win95 disk gets detected first and screws >everything up.
>Is this possible to do?
>Help appreciated,
>Jeff

With Windows being as possesive as it is, I think it demands to be master on
your system.  Which port did you plug it into?  If you try to make it
primary slave, Windows will rebel.  Making it Secondary master should be ok.
Also, you'll have to do the LILO config yourself to see the boot sector of
hdc (your windows drive, secondary slave).  I've added partitions in LILO a
hundred times and every single time I have to dig out the docs.  Should be
in the LILO HOWTO.