mandrake 7.0 iso is 1 or 2?

I want to install mandrake 7.0 on a computer with a fat partition. I'm
planning to resize this partition iwth diskdrake, but mandrake 7.0 has an
update since the original caused corruption on resizing. If I have iso
7.00 I boot off new boot image disks. If I have 7.0-2 I can't use these
disks a must use what is on teh cd. But I don't know if I have 7.00 or
7.00-2  -- How can I tell? It is a cheapbytes cd I bought a while ago -- I
don't see anything about the version other than thait isis Mandrake 7.0
(air).

Thanks,

Ben