Networking

    Andy, I found a REAL super easy HOWTO for cable/networking setup in
the netconf at techrepublic.com and I was ALMOST there before, but now I
can ping the Windows' IP's and get a good ping.  I had the IP numbers
and a few other things dorked up but most of the stuff was correct.
However, and as luck would have it, the Windows boxes can't recognize
the Linux box.  Is there something root has to do somewhere to allow the
Windows boxes to recognize this box?  Doing the find computer/refreshing
network neighborhood stuff in the Windows machines did nothing, even
after successfully pinging them both from the Linux box.

Also, now that I know I can access the Dozers from the Linux box, well,
how do I get to the Windows files and print sharing from here?

Thanks again for your time and help.

Ken Russell
The Russell Pottery