Re: [TCLUG:20561] Question about digital cameras

Andy Zbikowski wrote:

> The Olympus floppy adapter is definitly not supported. gphoto doesn't
> support the 360L, but does support the 330L.
>
> You might be happier with a camara that takes Compact Flash instead of
> whatever it is Olympus uses. Similar warnings about Sony camaras and Sony
> Memory sticks.
>
> I personally like Kodak's camaras, they're well supported under linux, and
> my DC210+ has been great.

My family has two Kodak DC215's and a Kodak DC260, and all of them work very
well with Linux.  Definitely go with the Compact Flash - It's easy, readily available, and
not all that expensive.

I think the digital camera is the best thing I've bought for my computer in quite a few years.

Enjoy!
Kent