[TCLUG:20612] Starting Apache

I have two boxes networked by a hub and connected to a cable modem. One is
running 98/linux and another is running freebsd . After successfully installed
apache in one box I started apache by   " /usr/local/sbin/apachectl start "
Now, when I put my ip in browser I do not seem to see the apache firing up. Is
this because I have two machines. By the way both of them shows me the same IP.

How do I get it to work that one machine is running apache all the time whereas
in the other machine I am doing my usual stuff. Help much appreciated.

Apu