Re: [TCLUG:20624] Redhat pinstripe ... lilo

[ia:~]$ more /etc/lilo.conf
boot=/dev/hda
map=/boot/map
install=/boot/boot.b
prompt
timeout=50
linear
default=linux
message=/boot/message

ahhh...
looks like it might be the line that says
	message=/boot/message
which is 23k.

However all I can tell about the file is that it's
	[ia:~]$ file /boot/message.orig
	/boot/message.orig: data
big deal.

When I get back in front of it, I'll try to mess with that.

Andy