Re: [TCLUG:20628] Anyone use APC's PowerChutePlus?

On Wed, 23 Aug 2000, Timothy Wilson wrote:

> Anyone have one of these that they would be willing to inspect and tell me
> the proper configuration? I could make one myself if it's simply a
> rearranged standard serial cable.

OK, I'm responding to my own post. Bad form, I know.

I've uncovered the wiring diagam I need in the UPS-HOWTO and in a separate
email (thanks Andy). Now I just need to decide if I want to make one or
spend $39 to buy one from APC.

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson      | Visit Sibley online:         | Check out:
Henry Sibley HS | http://www.isd197.k12.mn.us/ | http://www.zope.org/