Re: [TCLUG:20665] Acrobat Dialog Box

  Hi,

On Thu, 24 Aug 2000, Perry Hoekstra wrote:

> I have a bit of a problem.  I installed Adobe's Acrobat reader.  I try
> to run it and the License Acceptance dialog box pops up.  It is bigger
> than my screen and I cannot resize it in order to access the OK button.
> How do I access the OK button?  I am running Sawfish/Helix Gnome.

I don't know about Sawfish, but with WindowMaker and I think
Enlightenment, you can hold down AltLeft-Mouse-Button anywhere on a window
in order to move it (and Alt+RightButton to resize). If that does't work
with sawmill, install the RPMs for WindowMaker, start with that, hit the
accept key and then remove the RPMs and ~/GNUstep, and go back to sawmill.

-Yaron