Re: [TCLUG:20659] [OT] Things that go *BEEP* in the night...

My friend has his PC in a table, in a space designed for computers, but it
Overheats all the time. He gets all types of errors, and crashes, after his PC
has been on for about 40 minnutes. Now he has a big plastic fan back there
browing into the pc, he doesnt even have his case cover on. We are seriously
considering designing a water cooling system using a small water pump I have
laying around.