Re: [TCLUG:20665] Acrobat Dialog Box

^chewie wrote:

> Did you ever think of opening multiple viewports in the Sawfish
> configuration?  You know, a "virtual desktop" that spans multiple
> windows...  Then switch view ports until you see the edge of the
> dialog box and resize it...
>
> How about going into the Sawfish controls and looking at the
> keybindings for given window manager commands.  Look for something
> like "resize" or "move"...

Resize/Move did not work within Sawfish.  I do run 4 virtual desktops,
however, they seem to run 1 x 4 (one row, four across).  I don't know if
that is a Sawfish thing because I run E 0.16-4 on RH 6.2 on my home box
and it runs 4 virtual desktops in a 2 x 2 configuration.  On that one, I
could have moved the dialog box to span desktops, switched to the bottom
one and clicked OK.

--
Perry Hoekstra
E-Commerce Architect