Re: [TCLUG:20847] Very stupid CD Burning Question:

Sorry -- I answered what I supposed to be the intent of the question (and
still hope it helped.)  Yaron was of course correct; there is no limit to
what goes in the image file, what fit's on the media is where life gets
interesting!

Cheers,
Phil

--
Lottery:    a tax on people who are bad at math