[OT] GNU tar question

Dear People-In-The-Know,

I have downloaded the GNU tar source, compiled it successfully, and have
used it for a year. The off-topic part is that it is on Solaris. My
question is this: is there a place where I can get man pages for GNU
tar, or could someone send me one for GNU tar 1.13 or newer, or know
information on other options. I want to install gtar for everyone and
possible move the old Sun tar some place safe, but I hesitate to do so
without a man page. They have broken bits of a man page generator with
the source, and they have info pages (I don't want to install info).

TIA,

Troy

--
Troy Johnson   mailto:john1536@tc.umn.edu   http://umn.edu/~john1536/
My girlfriend does her nails with white-out.  When she's asleep, I