Re: [TCLUG:20885] CD BURNERS

I've heard really good things about Teac CD-Rs and CD-ROMs
if you're trying to do weird things (overburn disks, bypass copy
protection, copy PSX disks, etc.)

As far as the UW thing goes, you should be able to get an
68pin->50pin connector for a Kenwood, and run it right up there
with the rest of your UW devices.  ;P

Nick Reinking

dopp@acm.cs.umn.edu, on 08/31/2000 09:42:00 AM