Firewall!!! (again)

Woo!

Well, the good news is that with the help of a good many of you on this list,
I've managed to learn enough to get my firewall up and running, more or less.
We're still having some problems, though, and after working on it myself since
7pm last night (minus the 5 hours I let myself sleep) and getting nowhere, I
thought I'd go to the source...

Heres a recap of my system.

Firewall Box: Three Nics, on subnets A, B, and C.
Subnet A is the external interface...IE: internet
Subnet B is the 'server' group
Subnet C is the 'workstation' group

IPCHAINS:  Allow everything, for a little while longer...

As of last night, I've managed to get all the issues between A,B and A,C worked
out. So each of the subgroups work with the internet just fine.

The problem I have is how to get Machines on B, and C talking to eachother.
From C, I can ping a number of the servers in the B group, but not all.  I'm not
sure why.  TCP appears to be set up correctly on all of the machines.  I just
don't know what the deal is...

Suggestions?

I need to get this up and running in a hurry, because in a few short minutes,
folks are gonna be hollerin' about not getting their email.

Thanks...

Brian