RE: [TCLUG:13287] hub

On Thu, 3 Feb 2000, LaBerge, Matthew wrote:

> I have a Linksys EtherFast 10/100 AutoSwitching 8 Port Hub and Love the
> thing it's really fast and reliable... great for lanpartys too and its an
> attractive hub too.

     I've never had any trouble with Linksys equipment.
Everything they make seems to be linux friendly (their
etherfast cards even proclaim linux compatibility), and of
the ~15 cards and two hubs I've dealt with in the past, none
of them ever failed.

Scott
--
I love you more than anything in this world.
I don't expect that will last.