Re: [TCLUG:13321] Channel 4000: Hackers Plan Local MPAA Protest

On Thu, 3 Feb 2000, Dave Erickson wrote:

> I just canceled my post because it was identicle to yours. What can we
> do?

     We're TCLUG, we rule the world.  Or minnesota at least.
Whatever.  We could pick one of the people on the list with
an IQ above 80 to make some kind of official, "We rock, 2600
sucks, nyah nyah nyah," statement to WCCO.

Scott
--
I love you more than anything in this world.
I don't expect that will last.