Re: [TCLUG:13321] Channel 4000: Hackers Plan Local MPAA Protest

On Thu, Feb 03, 2000 at 03:34:47PM -0600, Philip C Mendelsohn wrote:
> On Thu, 3 Feb 2000, Christopher Palmer wrote:
>
> > Since when does meeting at the food court of the Mall of America and
> > talking about politics with a bunch of sub-80 IQs count as
> > 'organization'?
>
> When it's a Reform Party event?
>
> (couldn't resist...)

	The only thing I can say is that I'm happier with our current
governer than I would've been with either the Republican candidate
(aka, the Twins toadie) or the Democratic candidate (a Humphrey, need
I say more?).

*grin*,
--
Its name is Public Opinion.  It is held in reverence. It settles everything.
Some think it is the voice of God.  Loyalty to petrified opinion never yet

PGP signature