VAIO (was: Re: [TCLUG:13396] Xwrapper man page (was: Re: [TCLUG:13389] Xwrapper problems))

>It's
>beautiful, a super-slim VAIO. Does anyone have a 2.5" - 3.5" IDE adaptor
>they could lend me? It'd be for a good cause. :) Or point me to where I
>could buy one?
        could you copy the Linux CD onto a HDD partition (make one with
Partition Magic), and install from there?
        how about an install over SLIP and a crossover serial cable?

Carl Soderstrom.
System Administrator    307 Brighton Ave.
Minnesota DHIA	        Buffalo, MN
carls@agritech.com      (612) 682-1091