Modified Red Hat Installation

ATTENTION RED HAT INSTALLATION MASTERS! I NEED YOUR HELP.

Sorry if this email is poorly structured and confusing. This situation
is confusing me, so its hard to articulate it clearly.

Let me start out by saying that I am a Debian man. Having said that, I
have a project to make a modified Red Hat installation at work.
Things I have already setup:
ks.cfg (Kickstart file) on a red hat network boot disk
RedHat/base/comps file on nfs server now reflects 2 new package
groupings and contain rpm's my company creates
All company created rpm's reside in the RedHat/RPMS directory with all
the stock rpm's

- The kick start file on the floppy answers all installation questions
so the installation is 100% automated from power on to the point where
it says, Red Hat is now installed and you remove the floppy and press
'OK'

- The NFS server has a Red Hat 6.1 CD Mirrored on it plus it has my
companies proprietary rpm's.

- After adding those rpm's to the RedHat/RPMS directory, I modified the
RedHat/base/comps file to make 2 new company specific package groupings.
I changed all the package grouping prefix numbers to 0's so that none of
them would be installed unless I specifically told to by the kickstart
file.

- After having setup the comps file, I ran 'genhdlist
/export/REDHAT61FULLCD'  (Which is the full path to the CD mirror) and
that generated a new 'RedHat/base/hdlist' file (which is all header
information from all rpm's in the RedHati/RPMS directory. This file is
used to display information about the program as the installer program
display its installation progress).

So, now that I have set all that up, I insert the floppy in the machine,
power it up, floppy boots, gets its IP from DHCP server, queries the NFS
shared CD Mirror and reads its packages, sets up all partitions,
downloads and installs all rpms specified in the ks.cfg file, runs the
post installation commands, and then it displays the message that red
hat is installed.

All of that works just fine.
Where the weird problem comes in is that 3 rpms that get installed have
dependencies that are being ignored by the red hat installer.
RPM A must be installed after RPM B.
If I just try and installed RPM A manually from a preinstalled box like
this
"rpm -ihv RPMA.rpm"
It correctly responds to me that it needs RPM B to be installed first,
which its suppose to do.
But, when I run the automated installation, RPM A gets installed before
RPM B, ignoring all depedencies, and of course RPM A doesnt get fully
installed although an "rpm -qa" reveals that RPM A did install. I
checked to see if RPM A installed all files it was suppose to, but only
80% of them did as the remaining 20% depend on RPM B.

My real question here is shouldnt the red hat installer know which order
to install the rpm's after it has read all the rpm's header information?
If the installer is too dumb to know that, why does the program 'rpm'
know. I would think installer would be more intellegent than the program
'rpm'.

If anyone has dealt with this, or can shed some light on it, I would
appreciate it greatly.

(BTW all rpm's my company makes wil be released open source after 3
months of usage and testing. Just so you all know. hehe)

Thanks much
Jason