Re: [TCLUG:13524] perl DBI question....

Yes you can specify the server in DBI->connect method, the datasource
includes hostname information, depending on the driver.  The mysql DBI
datasource looks like this:

DBI:$driver:database=$database;host=$hostname;port=$port

check your DBD::Sybase documentation.

Also, not to nitpick, but this question should go to tclug-devel.

-Chris