RE: tclug-list Digest 9 Feb 2000 04:58:46 -0000 Issue 518

Scott (pope@ossuary.org)wrote:

>   I'd be interested in them.  The once per month thing
>gives me just enough time to forget about them until the day
>after.  The LinuxPPC thing is something I was interested in
>but completely forgot about.

	I'm in the same boat as Scott. In spite of a Palm Pilot
and Outlook, I never remember the meetings until they're over,
or I have some other dumbass commitment that keeps me busy.
Count me as being in favor of a second metting, say midmonth?

Kevin Trainor
"Some people like to go out dancing
But other people like us, well we gotta work."
	--Lou Reed, "Sweet Jane"