Re: [TCLUG:13716] Xwrappers again

>When I use startx, it dies because Xwrapper cannot connect to the
>server.  I've looked at the sym link from X to the appropriate server (VGA
>in this case) and it seems to be right.  Any further suggestions?  Can I
>just ditch Xwrapper?
        I ended up just bypassing Xwrapper. point your /usr/X11R6/bin/X to
whatever server you prefer.

from what people tell me, my problem was that I grabbed the bins from
xfree86.org; rather than the RPM from RedSmack.
I'm definitely going to Debian (Stormix?) on my next computer...

Carl Soderstrom
System Administrator    307 Brighton Ave.
Minnesota DHIA	        Buffalo, MN
carls@agritech.com      (612) 682-1091