Re: [TCLUG:13687] IP chains rules file (template)

Peter Lukas wrote:

> He's got a commercial version and a pretty good book out.  I'll be keeping
> an eye out for him at SANS2000.  Is anyone from the TCLUG going to
> the SANS?

I've been to the last 2 SANS conferences. I'm not going this year
because I couldn't really find anything that interested me. It's turning
into an 'Intrustion Detection' conference, which I had way too much of
last year. But for anyone who hasn't gone, It's probably one of the best
conferences around.

It was really hard to pass it up this year. Orlando is really beautiful
this time of year.

Clay