Re: [TCLUG:13752] HTML (again) was permissions

Just injecting my opinion...

Because this is an email list, I think we should, as a rule, try to
accomodate the lowest common denominator in mail readers. Why must we
sacrifice straight text to the god of HTML? So we can have underlining,
bold face and italic type, and URL links without that messy HTTP
protocol info (though some people like to see that stuff). I can live
without these conveniences, even though they are at my disposal (beacuse
my preferred browser is HTML capable), so I wonder if they are truly
that important (on a email list).

I like the procmail filter idea though. :-)