Re: [TCLUG:13809] Munny where yer mouf is

On Mon, 21 Feb 2000, Nate Carlson wrote:

> sure, i'll dig out a dx4/120 mb+cpu, some memory, and a hard drive
> sometime and throw it up on my dsl connection on a public ip if nobody
> else feels like building a pc... install debian, secure it, and then post
> the root password on a web server on the box.  :)

Exactly. The admin of the box gets to make all the rules, but before we
start we should make things very explicit so that nobody gets in trouble.
Also, don't publish anything publicly unless you want a public contest. If
we have prizes, only cracks performed by people who put money in the pot
should be considered valid contestants.

--
Christopher Reid Palmer : www.innerfireworks.com