Re: [TCLUG:13814] hostname suggestions

On Tue, 22 Feb 2000, Gabe Turner wrote:

> and I think that next time I get a chance to make up hostnames, I'm going
> with Norse Mythology references:
>
> Asgard, Midgard, Svartheim, Joetenheim, Hlidskjalf, Niflheim, Yggdrasil, etc

Which gives me the idea: FF7 place names ;p (sorry, I've been playing it a
lot lately).

Midgar, Nibelheim, Corel, Junon, Kalm, Wutai, Cosmo, ...

Or you could use a Celtic theme (this'll probably be my next one):
boru, maccumhail, cuchulain, pearse, ceannt, devalera, markievicz,
plunkett, ...
or samhain, imbolc, lughnassa, beltane, ...

Kevin R. Bullock                                _
Ringworld.Associates (http://www.ringworld.org/) \_ The two are only connected
St. John's University, Collegeville, MN         _/  by my presence in each.

--- please use the first e-mail address ----
| kbullock@ringworld.org | TheMystic@EFNet |
| krbullock@csbsju.edu   | Caoimhin@EFNet  |
----- bitte die erste e-mail benutzen ------

Adding manpower to a late software project makes it later.
		-- F. Brooks, "The Mythical Man-Month"

Whenever one person is found adequate to the discharge of a duty by
close application thereto, it is worse execute by two persons and
scarcely done at all if three or more are employed therein.
		-- George Washington, 1732-1799