Re: [TCLUG:13842] hostname ideas

On Mon, 21 Feb 2000, Scott Dier - dieman wrote:

> Or (!!!) Niven stuff!!
>
> destiny,longshot,ramjet,teela,protector,knzin,ringworld,arm,etc...

Yes! I dig SF names, especially Niven!

Though, at work, my boss is a big  Star Wars fan, so our Linux (now
FreeBSD!) box is "Yoda", and our NT box is "Vader". At home, my computer
is named "tau-zero" after the Poul Anderson book (did you know he went to
the U?).

Also, I just bought recursion.org, which I plan to have fun with:
partial.recursion.org
total.recursion.org
primitive.recursion.org
recursion.recursion.org
recrusion.recursion.recursion.org
recursion.recrusion.recursion.recursion.org

etc :)

Luke