RE: [TCLUG:13897] Domain names!

> > http://brunching.com/toys/toy-domainsale.html
> >

> Bah, it's too slow, and too conventional.
>
> I suppose it's great if you want to start an internet
> porn site being served off NT.

 Er, did you read the text?  It's a *spoof*.  In case you missed it, here's
the explanation.

>> Great Scott! What if he's right? What if "jews4jews.com,"
>> "freshnclean.com," and "ilovepork.com" -- all actual
>> domain names currently failing to attract bids on eBay --
>> really are worth the ridiculous price tags attached to
>> them? That would make us the stupid ones, wouldn't it?
>> Maybe we should all register our own unwieldy and
>> inexplicable domain names so that we can cash in once the
>> public wises up!

 So yes, it is *precisely* for starting an internet porn site.  Or
e-business.  Or internet porn business online community guestbook.  I'm not
sure exactly what NT has to do with it, though...

--
perl -e '$_="06fde129ae54c1b4c8152374c00";
s/(.)/printf "%c",(10,32,65,67,69,72,