Re: [TCLUG:13905] online income tax

On Tue, 22 Feb 2000, Ben Kochie wrote:

> because i'm lazy, i do simple 1040EZ.. I filled out mine on taxcut's (i
> belive) web page.. for free even.. it's $10 for a full 1040 online
> system.. it even does minnesota state taxes.  I tried hrblock.com, but it
> crashed java/netscape on my box

Looks like you got in under the wire. Their Web site
(http://www.taxcut.com/taxcutonline.html) is down for repairs. (You'll see
that if you click on "Do Your Taxes Now."

Oh what I'd give to file the 1040EZ again... sigh... However, itemizing is
good! I'm hoping that the addition of my son this year will also reduce
Uncle Sam's cut.

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson        | Visit Sibley online:         | Check out:
Henry Sibley H.S. | http://www.isd197.k12.mn.us/ | http://www.zope.org/