Re: [TCLUG:13913] UCITA letters

On Tue, Feb 22, 2000 at 11:47:56AM -0600, Schlough, Mark wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to write a few letters to my *cough* beloved representatives about
> the  !@#!ing UCITA.  Does anybody know where I can get the names and
> addresses?

The Pioneer Press has a nice site for finding out:
http://www3.pioneerplanet.com/precinct/

Also, I sent a letter to Attorney General Mike Hatch, after I searched
for info on UCITA's progress in Minnesota.  He sent me back a letter
saying that it didn't look like any legislators in Minnesota were
interested in sponsoring UCITA.  So we're in good shape for now.

--
Jim Crumley                 |
crumley@belka.space.umn.edu |