Re: [TCLUG:13980] notebooks

I'm running a ThinkPad i1500 series (price: $1800 at the time), dual-boot Win98
and RH 6.1 (started at RH 5.1, upgraded later). The only thing that does not
work is the (win)modem <sigh>. Here's the hardware:
- Celeron 366
- 64 MB RAM
- 4.5 GB HD - 3 GB Windows partition (1.5 GB each C and D drives), 2.5 GB Linux
Partition
- Internal diskette and CD-ROM drives - no hot-swapping required
- ESS Solo soundcard
- NeoMagic video card - runs quite nicely at 1024 * 768 @ 16 bpp
- I get 2-3 hours of battery life in one sitting
- In addition, I installed a 3Com PCMCIA card for networking

Dave Sherman