Re: [TCLUG:14023] KVM

On Fri, 25 Feb 2000, Carl Wilhelm Soderstrom wrote:
>         the only other thing that occurs to me, is that I only was using the
> first 2 ports for the first few weeks. could they somehow have "burned in"
> to that configuration?

No, I don't think so.  I havent used an OmniCube (we have OmniView) but I'm
sure it's pretty much the same thing.  If you can switch "ports" with the
botton on the front of the box, you should be able to switch to those same
ports with the hotkeys.   I'd check the online docs to see if there are any
DIP switchs which may be affecting the operation of the box.  The OmniView
has a few which are used to turn on things like auto-cycle through each
port, or turn on chaining of multiple OmniView boxes.

Mark A Bentley           -- Web Page: http://www.cs.umn.edu/~bentlema/
CSE/ITLabs Systems Staff -- Web Page: http://www.cs.umn.edu/systems-staff/
University of Minnesota  -- EE/CSci Building -- Minneapolis (East Bank)