Re: [TCLUG:14055] WorkPad z50

well.. if i coulf find a link for it again.. I found specs on either
fujitsu or samsung's page for a new palm PDA, with the folowing specs
256 or 65k color display
compact flash slot
ARM processor
Linux based OS..
My roomie sent them some email trying to find out when/where you can get
them.. but hasn't heard back yet.. I'll post to the list as soon as I find
out more.. (and find that link again :)

Thank You,
        Ben Kochie (ben@nerp.net)