Re: [TCLUG:11792] [TCLUG] I'd like some opinions on a business

It sounds great. Have you thought about how you'll fund your new business?
If all you've had are minimum wage jobs, where are you going to get the
cash for your first few machines?

Also, how is what your business going to be different from the other guys?
What are you going to do that VA doesn't, if that's who you're planning on
competing against?

Keep us posted on how things are going, and remember us when it's IPO
time.

Good luck!