Re: [TCLUG:11809] User Friendly *laugh*

>         Of course, this makes the cartoon completely inaccessible to
> tons of people who've never seen Usenet, or any rot13'd stuff, but it's
> hilarious anyway.  I wonder how many people will treat it as a
> cryptography problem and then beat themselves on the head when they
> realize how easy it is.  :-)

Yeah, I feel kinda sorry for the mundanes. And anyone else reading UF.
*coughhackahem*

Anyway, here's the translation just cuz I'm a good little open sourcer
and like to share my work. :)

 Well it looks like the y2k bug didn't rear it's ugly head.

 Yep, the doomsayers have been proven wrong yet again.

 Did you see that too?

 Houston we have a problem.